[Wien] force optimisation for a high symmetry direction

fatima DFT fatimadft5 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 23:06:54 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. Tran,

I just finished the calculation for structure relaxation using: min -j
'runsp_lapw -p -ec 0.0001 -cc 0.001 -i 800 -fc 2 -NI'

at the output it seems to me that my structure converses without any
problem but in job file I see an error:

and I am getting below message:

Image              PC                Routine            Line
Source
mini               000000000044CFE5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mini               000000000040772E  haupt_                    179  haupt.f
mini               000000000040E700  MAIN__                     25  mini.f
mini               0000000000403906  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          0000003A3FE1ECDD  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mini               00000000004037F9  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

I after taking google help I realized that my structure is having very
high symmetry and does not have internal forces.

on the mailing list I got the answer that if one want to optimize the
internal forces, we need to disturb the one of atomic position.

My query is:
My system is PbCrO3 (221). Which position do I need to shift to do
internal force optimization, in which direction and how much?

Thank you very much!

Fatima