[Wien] DOS grid and Gauss broadening

Marcelo Barbosa marcelo.b.barbosa at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:21:54 CEST 2017

Dear Sirs,

During the DOS calculation, the integration of the curve is automatically written in the case.outputt file.
When one is interested in the integral of a specific energy interval, the smaller the DE in case.int, the more accurate the energy interval will be (and so the better the integral will be).
However, I know that the value of DE cannot be arbitrarily small, so I would like to ask you what is the best procedure to find the smaller DE which is physically meaningful and also the best Gauss broadening for a specific DE.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Marcelo