[Wien] Calculations of Slater parameters (or Slater integrals) for open-shell (3d or 4f) ions

YEUNG, Yau Yuen [SES] yyyeung at eduhk.hk
Mon Nov 6 11:27:01 CET 2017

Dear Prof. Fecher,
	Thank you very much for your provision of the useful reference. However, their approach seems to deal with a single Slater integral F0=Ueff while other higher rank integrals like F2, F4, F6 are not calculated separately. The later integrals are responsible for the splitting of the energy levels of the open-shell electrons.  Thanks.

Yau Yuen YEUNG