[Wien] O2 molecule continue (rmt issue)

chin Sabsu chinsabsu at yahoo.in
Mon Nov 13 18:55:50 CET 2017

Thanks Sir for the nice explanation and introducing one more factor  "IFFT". Sometimes we get XCOPT error and we set it 0 0  0 2. So I was doing wrong. If I was doing three compounds A, B, and C then let for A, and B everything was okay but for C the linear dependency failed then I set IFFT to 0 0 0 2 for system C only.Thanks for the information.Let me try to reproduce some results and then I will get back here if I face any difficulty.
Sincerely,Chin