[Wien] IFFT-parameters and Ef in in1

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 14 09:47:47 CET 2017

Start over again in fresh directories. You must have done something very
wrong. I don't quite understand how you get "1.0" and "2.0" into your
case.in0 files ???

With IFFT parameters I meant: either leave IFFT-parameters at the
default, which means a factor of 2 at the end (except you have H).

Or you change in ALL cases to 0 0 0 and again a consistent IFFTfactor of
2 (or 4).

What means "same RMT" ???

In a bulk material EF is usually ALWAYS positive and one NEVER plays the
trick for the FIRST iteration to set EF to -0.5 in case.in1. This is
meant ONLY for atoms and molecules in big boxes.

XCPOT errors usually don't have anything to do with GMAX ???

Don't play around too much with the parameters.