[Wien] (rotation+translation matrix)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 23 11:44:45 CET 2017

This requires some advanced knowledge of group theory and special
considerations of the symmetry operations lost when introducing AFM order.

I recommend that you do NOT use runafm, but a regular spin-polarized
scf cycle using runsp. This does not need the AFM setup and you don't
need to run afminput.

You "fix" the afm ordering by   instgen -ask and specifying the proper
up and dn moments for all your U atoms.