[Wien] LAPW2: semicore band-ranges too large [QTL-B] error

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:12:19 CET 2017

I am able to run scf without any error now. But I am curious about the rmt
of rest of the atoms (Si and O) : the rmts are: Ba/Si/O-2.2/1.58/1.78.  now
rmt of O and Ba is having a minor difference 0.44. Is it okay or rmt of O
should be reduced?  The purpose is to calculate band structure and
thermoelectric properties.

Regards
Bhamu