[Wien] mixer error with gfortran

Md. Fhokrul Islam fislam at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:35:53 CEST 2017

Hi Wien2k users,

I am trying to do TiC calculation as mentioned in the userguide with Wien2k compiled with gfortran.

It works fine without spin-orbit (SO) coupling but if I add SO it crashes in the 1st cycle with 'mixer error'.

error: command   /bionano2/Wien2k14.2/mixer mixer.def   failed

There is no other error message or error file. However, if I do the same TiC calculation in another

machine with an intel compiled Wien2k, this problem does not arise. So I am not sure why there

is a mixer error with gfortran for TiC when I do spin-orbit calculation.

I tried another test calculation with GaAs but this one works fine with gfortran.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fhokrul