[Wien] mixer error with gfortran

Md. Fhokrul Islam fislam at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:17:22 CEST 2017

Hi Marks,

Thanks you for your reply. I did check Tic.scf1up/dn,  TiC.scf2up/dn and TiC.lapwso files but all of these

files look ok. There is no error. Only error message I got in TiC.dayfile that I mentioned earlier:

Last three line of TiC.dayfile:

>   lcore -dn   (15:43:38) 0.017u 0.003s 0:00.13 7.6%   0+0k 0+264io 0pf+0w

>   mixer       (15:43:38) 0.037u 0.007s 0:00.13 23.0%  0+0k 0+32io 0pf+0w
error: command   /bionano2/Wien2k14.2/mixer mixer.def   failed

As I mentioned earlier it occurs only when I do spin-orbit calculation.

Thanks,

Fhokrul