[Wien] Optical properties with SO coupling

lokanath patra lokanath.patra007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 07:34:39 CEST 2017

So what I understood is:
If I want to calculate the total optical properties of the compound, I have
to run addjoint_updn -lapw then I should proceed with x kram.
If I want to calculate the spin resolved optical properties, then I have to
run x joint -up/dn and then x kram -up/dn. No need to run addjoint_updn
-lapw.
(I am using Wien2k version 14.1)

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,