[Wien] Problem with prepare_xsf_lapw

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 11 05:03:51 CEST 2017

I cannot remember if Fabien posted a patch, but there are (many) problems
with this script if you run it on too many parallel nodes, I don't think
you can use more than a few. I think this has already come up on the list.

---
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
http://www.numis.northwestern.edu