[Wien] x lapw2 -p asking for password to nodes

Maciej Polak maciej.polak at pwr.edu.pl
Thu Oct 12 18:01:55 CEST 2017

Yes, I had QTL in case.in2. Thank you very much Prof. Blaha for the explanation, the problem was in vec2old. The condition in line 10 seems to be too weak to handle my case. It only looks for rsh, while my $remote is called "pbs_remsh", which does the same job but the inner workings are suited to my cluster. Easy and quick fix.

Thank you once again,

Best regards

Maciej Polak