[Wien] BerryPi

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:45:33 CEST 2017

Hii,

I saw it but is is not helpful. Out procedure differs in many ways.

Here the person is doing -sp+-so for Pt and he is not adding RLOs, using
TETRA 0.000, and taking plasma frequency as such from outputjoint file

while I am using RLO for Pb, TETRA 101 and sqrt(2)(w_pl).

I do not know if I do not apply RLO on Pb then how it will help me, rest of
his procedure I have followed but could not get results.

Regards
Bhamu