[Wien] Methods to change spin states

novakp at fzu.cz novakp at fzu.cz
Thu Oct 26 15:15:45 CEST 2017

Dear Laurence,

when we calculated the exchange integrals by subtracting total energy of
different spin configurations we first converged single configuration.
Starting .clmup(dn) and .vorbup(dn) for next configuration were obtained
by fliping the selected spin. To this end simple programs were used. The
method worked in cases we considered and convergence was much faster
comparing to calculation from scratch. I attach spinreverse.tar containing
the programs and jobs.
I hope this will help.
Regards Pavel