[Wien] regarding to generate struct file of CH3NH3PbI3

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Mon Sep 4 14:45:29 CEST 2017

You need to give more precise infornation; Do you have the cell parámetros? And the position of the atoms in the cell?What other problem do you have?Pablo
-------- Mensaje original --------De: AJAY SINGH VERMA <ajay_phy at hotmail.com> Fecha: 4/9/17  4:02 AM  (GMT-06:00) Para: wien zeus <wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> Asunto: [Wien] regarding to generate struct file of CH3NH3PbI3

Dear Sir,

I have facing some problem to generate strcut file of CH3NH3PbI3 for cubic structure. Sir please guide me and help to generate struct file.

thanks

with regards

ajay singh verma