[Wien] Lattice parameters in the SCF cycle

Indika udaya indikaur at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 23:34:29 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. Tran
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I already have followed that tutorial. I was continuing my case according to the exercise 9 in it.

So if I got you correctly,   I think I need to do optimization for each case ( without/with  U or SO) and use the optimized lattice parameters as inputs for each of the calculation. Please confirm me.

Thank you again and I appreciate your advice a lot.
Indika