[Wien] problem when running berrypi

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Thu Sep 7 20:49:08 CEST 2017

Ok. Can you reply with config.py file attached?

I remember python being picky about single quote signs for the text variable enclosures.

#fix for location of python file locations when executing from the python commandline
DEFAULT_BIN_PATH='/home/rubel/BerryPI'

#Fix for python path to make sure it grabs the latest version
DEFAULT_PYTHON_PATH='/software/CentOS-6/tools/python-2.7.3/bin/python’
…

Also check
[rubel at lg-1r14-n04 GaN-W]$ which berrypi

Here is what I have:
alias berrypi='/software/CentOS-6/tools/python-2.7.3/bin/python /home/rubel/BerryPI/berrypi'
	/software/CentOS-6/tools/python-2.7.3/bin/python

Thanks
Oleg