[Wien] Regarding to generate CH3NH3PbI3 cubic struct file for space group Pm-3m (221)

John McLeod john.mcleod at usask.ca
Fri Sep 8 15:37:32 CEST 2017

To add to what Gavin said, I previously used WIEN2k to calculate
(pseudo-)cubic CH3NH3PbI3. This structure had some geometry optimization
(hence it is not a perfect cube anymore) and internal positions were
optimized with the MSR1a method.

If you want to use that structure, the atomic coordinates of all atoms
(including H) and RMT used can be found in the supporting information
for Nano Letters 16 4720 (2016), see:
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.nanolett.6b02307.

Regards,

John