[Wien] (no subject)

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 10 17:47:16 CEST 2017

That's why I told you to look critically at both, the experiments and
the calculations: in experiments a high Neel temperature may hide an AF
state.

However, you do realize that changing the convergence criteria alone
almost certainely will NOT give you the large moment moment Gerhard
Fecher found instead of your practically zero 0.05 mu_B? You will have
to follow his suggestions about the initial state!

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University
Institute of Physics