[Wien] _home_gentai_WIEN2k_YIG_YIG-2

xukuncug xukuncug at 163.com
Mon Sep 11 16:12:44 CEST 2017

Dear professors:
         We are the users of Wien2k soft in the Tsinghua University .China, There are some unsolved problem we have encountered,the problem is listed as following:
we conducted Y3Fe5O12(garnet) scf calculation: but after run this 'run_lapw' code, it gives us the result which indicate there is calculation error
Error in LAPW1
 'LOPW' - Plane waves exhausted
the attached files are all about input files.
Thanks for your attention!
best regards!

--

Kun Xu PhD Candidate
School of Materials Science and Engineering
E-mail: k-xu16 at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn      xukuncug at 163.com