[Wien] Total magnetic moment non-integer ??!

mostefa djermouni djermouni_mostefa at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 12 15:34:36 CEST 2017

Dear Peter BLAHA and Wien2k users,
I have calculated a diluted magnetic semiconductor DMS, and l have found ferromagnetic semiconductor with a narrow gap at E_f; basically this situation give us an integer total magnetic moment (MMT), but in my case, I have found MMT=3.097 mB.Please explain me why this extra moment of 0.097 mB.
Thank you in advance.
Dr. Mostefa DJERMOUNI
Laboratoire de Physique Computationnelle des Matériaux -LPCM-
Université Djilali Liabès de Sidi Bel-Abbès 22000 Sidi Bel-Abbès, Algérie
Tél: +213 795 626 105