[Wien] About the magnetic moment of vanadium in vanadium sulphide

Abderrahmane Reggad jazairdz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:48:15 CEST 2017

Hi Lyudmila

in the following article I studied the 3 different possible orderings for
the NiAs structure for the NiS compound and I found that the I-type order
is the most stable which is consistent which all theoritical and
experimental results.

It's found also that all transition metal compounds cristallizing in the
NiAs structure ( that I found ), if they are antiferromagnetic will be in
the I-type order. Therefore I was satisfied with the study of the 3
configurations (nm, fm and afmi) to find the afmI phase to be the most
stable.

Best regards