[Wien] The magnetic structure for zinc blende non magnetic structure

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Sat Sep 16 23:38:57 CEST 2017

If it exists then you can take an alternative path;

you have an F cell

With supercell you make a 2x2x2 cell and save it as F

In Struct Gen you add the coordinates of the Ni atoms if it is an integer then you put "1" in the next space after Ni, for example

the coordinates are

.75 0.0 0.25 => 1

.25 0.0 0.25 => 0.5

then SGroup will change the cell to a trigonal cel with two Ni and two S, so you can put Ni up and Ni dn