[Wien] 2 problems with w2web

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 17 14:36:53 CEST 2017

Certainely not the recommended way to do things, but the following
solved my problem with save_lapw in the w2web Utils menue:

In

file:///opt/WIEN2k/SRC_w2web/htdocs/util/savelapw.pl

change line

<INPUT TYPE=CHECKBOX NAME=p> save the results of an eels calculation
only (innes, elnes, broadspec, qtl files, but no figures)<br>

<INPUT TYPE=CHECKBOX NAME=u> save the results of an eels calculation
only (innes, elnes, broadspec, qtl files, but no figures)<br>

that is, change the name of the checkbox from 'p' to 'u',

and change accordingly line

		$cmdline .= " -eels" if ($p);

		$cmdline .= " -eels" if ($u);

No recompile necessary.

As I said before, I am no good around perl, so don't ask me why this
works, i.e. where $p becomes true. I don't think the browser is to
blame, since I had the misbehaviour with Firefox, Opera, and Konqueror
(KDE's own browser).

Best regards,

Martin Pieper

---