[Wien] bash script to run initso_lapw for different M-axis

venkatesh chandragiri venkyphysicsiitm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:44:37 CEST 2017

Dear Prof.  Gavin,

thanks for your script.

*(note: If the text editor opens of case.inso or case.in1 for example stop
the initso_lapw script from finishing, then the editor lines might need
commented out in initso_lapw or make_inso_lapw. )*

Being experimentalist, I was poor in handling the software related issues.
The present wien2k version (WIEN2k_13.1 (Release 17/6/2013)) was installed
by my senior who was not in contact now. So I was afraid to touch the
executable "initso_lapw and make_inso_lapw to comment the editor. Kindly
paste the lines which I need to comment in order to avoid the editing
case.inso and case.in1

thank you for your help and looking forward to your reply.

with best regards,

venkatesh