[Wien] multiple fatbands plot

Wen Fong Goh christopher_gohwf at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:22:37 CEST 2017

11 and 12 correspond to dxz and dyz (not quite t2g in cubic sym.). Ideally, I would like to have a fatband for dxz and another (different color) for dyz. What I found is even though line 11 (jatom jtype ...) is repeated, only the last line will be plotted, it can easily be checked by setting the size on the first line to be large.

2     11    2.0                    # jatom, jtype, size  of heavier plotting
2     12    0.2                    # jatom, jtype, size  of heavier plotting

For the TiC example in the WIEN2k usersguide, jtype of 6 should correspond to t2g. What is 11 and 12 in your case?  Not sure if 11 or 12 are too high of a number and don't correspond to anything.

The "line switch" might need to be set to 2 in your case.insp and sometimes I think the circle size (size of heavier plotting) of 0.2 might be too small to show the fat bands.  You might have to increase it so that it doesn't hide itself as a thin line.