[Wien] WIEN2k_17.1

novakp at fzu.cz novakp at fzu.cz
Thu Sep 21 11:41:04 CEST 2017

Dear WIEN users,

 I successfully compiled WIEN2k_17.1 with the exception of lapw0. As
required in User's Guide (11.1.2) I downloaded libxc-3.00. However, after
./configure FC=ifort--prefix=$LIBXCDIR error appeared:

checking for Fortran flag to compile .f90 files... unknown
configure: error: Fortran could not compile .f90 files

I then changed in configure f90 to f, but a new error appeared:

configure: error: in `/storage/praha1/home/novakpa/libxc-3.0.0':
configure: error: f program to find the size of a Fortran integer failed

Can you help please.

Pavel