[Wien] WIEN2k_17.1

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Sep 21 12:26:03 CEST 2017

Hi Pavel,

if this is not the trivial missing space, this looks to me as if libxc's
./config has difficulties with f90 files for your ifort. What's your
ifort version?

Maybe try to run

./config

without any parameters and look what it says about the compilers it
finds. Thats what the INSTALL file of libxc seems to say (and what
worked with me, but I am using gfortran).

Best regards,

Martin Pieper

---
Dr. Martin Pieper