[Wien] problem_boltztarp plotting

Jyoti Thakur jyotidft at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 10:14:45 CEST 2018

  Respected Prof. Blaha & WIEN2k users,

> We are trying to calculate transport properties of thermoelectric
material using boltztrap interface with WIEN2k. we successfully ran the
command x_trans but the command boltz_plots,  is not executed completely
and we are not able to get the plots of figure of merit with respect to
chemical potential. Also the plots of seebeck coefficient w.r.t to chemical
potential is not correct.
> What may be the possible errors? Please comment and suggest solution.
> We are also attaching input file and output of boltz_plots.
>

> --
> with regards
> Jyoti Thakur
Warm Regards