[Wien] construction of super cell for AFM calculation

Krishnaveni. S sarathyveni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:19:18 CEST 2018

Dear Wien 2k users,

I am working on full Heusler alloys. To compare optimized energy in
nonmagnetic, ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic states, I constructed
supercell of 2x2x2. As there is no doping or vacuum creation, I just named
the position of atoms as atom1, atom2 etc(explained in user guide). As 32
atomic positions generated (i.e 16 for Iridium,8 for manganese and 8 for
Aluminum) every attempt of naming the atoms as Ir1, Ir2 for various
positions as well as for Mn and Al, it ends with 32 atoms with space group
1-p1or with 16 atoms of space group R3m. But my target is to land up with 4
iridium atoms ,2 Manganese and2 Aluminum atoms. How can I achieve this?
Some help in this appreciated . Thanks all in advance.

--
Thanks and regards

Krishnaveni Parthasarathy
8939675012