[Wien] Change 1 atom in 2*2*2 hafnia supercell

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Apr 13 05:31:36 CEST 2018

Sounds fine to me, but keep in mind that if you change 1 inequivalent
position in StructGen, it should also change all equivalent positions
(seen in XCrySDen).  Say you have 1 inequivalent position that has 2
equivalent positions.  So if you change the 1 inequivalent, would be
changing 3 atoms instead of just 1.  So what you say would only work if
you had 1 inequivalent position that has 0 equivalent positions.  It,
however, should be possible to change the 2 equivalent positions into
inequivalent positions using a special label in StructGen [
http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/faq/supercells.html ].