[Wien] Installation with MPI and GNU compilers

Rui Costa ruicosta.r15 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:24:23 CEST 2018

I have the VML libraries, i.e., the libmkl_vml_* files are in
$MKLROOT/lib/intel_64, but when I tried compiling with -DINTEL_VML it gave
me the error "Fatal Error: Can't open module file ‘ifcore.mod’ for reading
at (1): No such file or directory", and this file only comes with the
compilers.

To use the libmvec library I would have to change a few lines of code in
the mkl libraries and that is beyond my computer skills.

Best regards,
Rui Costa.