[Wien] Wien2k 18.2 installation: siteconfig

Yundi Quan yquan at ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 17 08:15:03 CEST 2018

Hi, Bushra,

The error message sys "No such file or directory", which could mean that
tcsh is not installed. Here is my suggestion:
First try, "sudo apt install tcsh"  and "sudo apt install csh" and run
./siteconfig.
If the same error message still shows up, then it could be because the tcsh
executable is not located under /bin/ for your operating system. Run "which
tcsh" command to find out the location of tcsh. In my case (Ubuntu 18),
tcsh is located under /usr/bin/tcsh. Then, replace the "/bin/tcsh" in
siteconfig with the path to the tcsh executable. (In my case,
"/usr/bin/tcsh").

Yundi