[Wien] how to use optB88-vdW with wien2k-18.1 (fwd)

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:59:09 CEST 2018

Hii Tran,

Sorry to interrupt you again,

I see in UG that I need to modify case.in0 with EX_OPTB88 *EC_LDA *VX_OPTB88
*VC_LDA*

I am dealing all other cases with PBE so should I change LDA to PBE or
optB88_vdw is run only with LDA so that I should not change anything as in
above EX/EC/VX/VC?
Page number 116-118 of UG does not say much clear about PBE.

regards
K.C. Bhamu