[Wien] Large klist file errors

Lukasz Plucinski pluto at physics.ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 24 16:53:33 CEST 2018

Dear Dr. Tran,

One important thing: this happens when running parallel calculation:

x lapw1 -band -up -p

There are many error messages being printed out into the terminal in
large amounts. I didn't save it, because I know that program works well
with 200x200 mesh. I think WIEN2k does not know how to divide 400x400
mesh into smaller klist_band_x files for parallel calculation (I using 8
localhost cores in .machines file). Either some internal limit, or issue
with my compilation.

There were for example 898 output1up files produced 24 kB each, and many
other files.

It seems to work with 300x300 k-point mesh, running now for 30 min
without errors.

Best,
Lukasz