[Wien] WIEN2k executables dependencies

Jose Carcelén jcarcelen at cells.es
Tue Aug 28 15:20:10 CEST 2018

Dear list members,

I am running Wien version 18.2 on a machine of type Linux with operating
system Centos 7. I have installed the WIEN2k_18.2_executables.tar.gz, so
I thought no compilation is needed and it hasn't Intel compiler
dependencies, but when I run init_lapw and use a new scheme (N) the
following error is shown:

/mnt/hpcsoftware/WIEN2k/wien2k_18.2/nn: error while loading shared
libraries: libiomp5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

The libiomp5.so library is not included in the Wien sources and it seems
it belongs to the Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer, so these
executables can't be used without this software, or I made a mistake at
some point.

Regards and thanks in advance,
Jose Carcelén