[Wien] Problem in wien2k17 installation on remote server

Indranil mal indranil.mal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:55:35 CEST 2018

I have installed fftw in the directory, where I have installed the WIEN2k.
after ./siteconfig_lapw I have made the compiler and all options as
mentioned in the recomended one but when I have tried the compile I got
error and warnings. In the compile.msg file it was written that "

*rm -f  *.ocleanifort -O1 -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML
-traceback -assume buffered_io -I/include -c fminenefitCOA.f   make: ifort:
Command not foundMakefile:46: recipe for target 'fminenefitCOA.o' failed*
*make: *** [fminenefitCOA.o] Error 127*"

please help me.