[Wien] XCrysDen

FonsPaul paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Wed Aug 29 01:29:49 CEST 2018

I have installed the latest stable version of OpenSuse, version 15 on a node in a cluster and have found that the semi-shared binary I was using of XCrystDen no longer works. When I attempt to run XCrysDen, I see the splash window, but then an error window pops up without any indications of what the error is. I then downloaded the sourcecode to version 1.5 only to find that the make script is broken (it attempts to download dependent libraries and the links seem to be broken). Has anyone run into this problem before and is there a simple solution?