[Wien] Qestion about DOS results

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Tue Dec 11 08:33:57 CET 2018

 > Am 09.12.2018 um 22:55 schrieb shaymlal dayananda:
:MMI001: in 1=-0.00322
:MMI002: in 2= 0.71935
:MMI003: in 3=-0.00020 NM
10.12.2018 10:43, Peter Blaha wrote:
> I don't know the details, but for me it seems very unlikely, that the
> calculations are ok with these moments .....

Details are important.
Once I had a study with an idea of the magnetic moment dependence on the
environment. You can see result for a system with a ferromagnetic and a
nonmagnetic elements. Number 3 and 4 are NM, rest are FM:
:MMI001: in 1= 2.69759
:MMI002: in 2= 2.60331
:MMI003: in 3=-0.02591 NM
:MMI004: in 4=-0.01019 NM
:MMI005: in 5= 1.12279
:MMI006: in 6= 0.34180
:MMI007: in 7=-0.05635 <---!
:MMI008: in 8=-0.07717 <---!
The same structure and lattice parameter and another NM element:
:MMI001: in 1= 2.21855
:MMI002: in 2= 2.07591
:MMI003: in 3=-0.00358 NM
:MMI004: in 4= 0.00406 NM
:MMI005: in 5= 0.66093
:MMI006: in 6=-0.08633 <---!
:MMI007: in 7=-0.44927
:MMI008: in 8=-0.74394

Best regards
Lyudmila Dobysheva
Physics-Techn.Institute,
Udmurt Federal Research Center, Ural Br. of Rus.Ac.Sci.
426000 Izhevsk Kirov str. 132
Russia
---
Tel. +7 (34I2)43-24-59 (office), +7 (9I2)OI9-795O (home)
Skype: lyuka18 (office), lyuka17 (home)
E-mail: lyuka17 at mail.ru (office), lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)