[Wien] Qestion about DOS results

Victor Zenou zanov at post.bgu.ac.il
Tue Dec 11 20:09:45 CET 2018

And you are probably right, Pablo. But this is the result. Meaning non
magnetic material.
Another way is doing SOC, but you have to try all possible options
including mm durectuon. For instance, the magnetic structure of UFe4Al8 is
pretty complicate, and I'm not sure if it was solved by experimental or DFT
cakculations.
If you had experimental results of the magnetic moment you could try +U,
and check which one give you the proper mm.
Victor