[Wien] Magnetocrystalline anisotropy

Lyudmila lyuka17 at mail.ru
Wed Jan 10 10:36:02 CET 2018

Dear Xavier,

Just to be sure: do you have 80 k-points in the shifted/unshifted kmesh
= 5 4 4 ?
You have checked the convergence on the Rkmax (6,7), did you check it on
the number of k-points?

I see in the FM calculation also a slightly non-symmetric curve, isn't
it? Maybe the two calculations have the same problem after all?

Best wishes
Lyudmila Dobysheva

>> On 09/01/18 09:44, Xavier Rocquefelte wrote:
>>> These calculations have been done using...kmesh = 5 4 4 and in P1
symmetry.