[Wien] Is spaghetti_ene file necessary in order to do a wien2wannier calculation?

Oleg Rubel rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jan 10 18:01:48 CET 2018

For basic steps please see the tutorial (GaAs, sp3 bonding) on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4c1YHDh3GE&t

You need to plot the band structure before staring with Wannier
functions, if you would like to compare it with the Wannier interpolated
band structure later.

I hope this will help
Oleg

--