[Wien] Magnetocrystalline anisotropy

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 16 16:34:27 CET 2018

Hallo Xavier,

Looks rather strange.

Eventually I would have expected problems both, in 16.1 and 17.1 (but
not 14.2) due to the off-diagonal density matrices. But this should
concern ONLY LDA+U, not -eece.

Just to be sure:

I expect you do SO non-selfconsistent, so vorbup/dn(du) files are always
the same ??  (just running lapwso and lapw2 -so)

Did you make sure that for -eece -so, case.vorbud is NOT present (from
previous LDA+U).

Peter