[Wien] Charged cells using hybrid functionals

Marcelo Barbosa marcelo.b.barbosa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 09:41:28 CET 2018

That’s great news, thank you very much!

However, you also mentioned mBJ but isn’t it possible to use mBJ for charged cells at the moment?
I previously used it to improve the density of states and band structure after doing structural relaxation with PBE for charged cells and the simulation runs without errors and the results seem to be good.
Should I be more careful about them (or, even worse, not trust them)?

Best regards,
Marcelo