[Wien] regarding k-mesh and tolf

chin Sabsu chinsabsu at yahoo.in
Sun Jan 28 12:47:55 CET 2018

Dear Xavier Sir,
Sorry, I understood my mistake in my phonon bands. I must go for higher supercell distorted structures and the present bands are not the accurate one. However, the rest queries are still looking for the answer.
PBE0 is good for optimization?From your experience how much time it will take for optimization? Due to limited facilities, your answer will help me a lot.
One alternative for me is (as adviced by you in a thread in quite past), I will optimize the structure from Wien2k and the phonon calculations will be carried out on QE.
Thank you very much for the excellent and productive reply.
Chin S.