[Wien] 'SELECT' - no energy limits found for atom 2 L= 1

Lyudmila lyuka17 at mail.ru
Mon Jan 29 12:59:36 CET 2018

29.01.2018 00:16, chin Sabsu wrote:
 > On FAQ you have written a nice explanation but I failed to understand it.

It is better to write what exactly you failed to understand.

 > The most efficient method

Such an error depends on the system and parameters you have chosen, so
it is better to send us the struct file and parameters.

 > The error is coming for Cubic perovskite when I optimize the
structure with "run_lapw ....-min" option (while with min_lapw I am not
getting any error).

This is not clear for me, do explain.

Nevertheless, a hint: if you do not know parameters, taking the
parameters from other calculation sometimes helps (Fermi energy EF=,
global E-parameters, energies of levels in in1)
WFFIL  EF= 0.50000  <---
   0.30    5  0    <---GLOBAL E-PARAMETER
  1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1  <--energies of levels
  1   -6.09     0.0001 STOP 1  <--
  2    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1  <--
  2   -1.55     0.0010 CONT 1  <--

Best wishes