[Wien] Orbital character: along which axes?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 6 11:28:15 CEST 2018

This is due to the local rotation matrices, which rotates the frame
according to the directions of the highest symmetry operation.
You should see this in your struct file.

PS: with  qtl   can can change the the coordinate fram back to what you
had previously. But you have to put the correct inq file.