[Wien] wien2k_18

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:14:09 CEST 2018

Dear Prof. Peter,

Thanks for the updated version.

initialization and scf for TiC went perfectly on ubuntu16.04 Desktop with
ifort (2015 version) and cc.

However, I observed below things:

At the download page, the size of the tar file  is mentioned 80MB while I
see 124M

another thing is:

sed: can't read /home/bhamu/Wien2k18/WIEN2k_COMPILER: No such file or
directory

Anyway, I do not see problematic all these.

Kind regards
Bhamu