[Wien] supported ELPA versions?

Ruh, Thomas thomas.ruh at tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 9 16:20:54 CEST 2018

Dear Pavel,

we used the ELPA version 2015.11.001 for implementation. There this module is still present - apparently there was a change of the interface between this version and the newer ones.
I will look into getting the newest ELPA working with WIEN2k, however, at the moment, I am having problems even compiling the newest ELPA version on our system. Did the installation work for you without problem?

I will keep you updated regarding the usability of newer versions, but in the meantime you could use version 2015.11.001.

Kind regards,
Thomas