[Wien] compilation problems in the new pes module

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jul 11 12:06:09 CEST 2018

As mentioned before, I looked into the code when the first problems were
reported on the mailing list.

And yes, I saw many strange things (like the real*16, which is
completely unnecessary; in fact this code could in principle even use
single precision).

So I'm not too surprised by that and you should always check if the
results make ense when comparing total and partial DOS and the PEW
spectra (together with the printed cross sections).

Be careful with results with PES.